Tweets for Today

  • 05:54 Listening to a bit of Ry Cooder and then it's off to bed. #
  • 20:16 Ate chicken fried chicken with Fraction. I secretly can't stand that guy. Don't tell him. #
  • 22:24 @mattfraction There's been talk of a comic book version of YO GABBA GABBA and I've threatened murder if I'm not somehow involved. #
  • 22:29 @mattfraction ixnay ethay ovelay eetstway, eetheartsway #
  • 22:36 @mattfraction I know, right? It'd be just like SCALPED, only with less sex and heroin and more dancing and yummy treats. And Biz Markie. #
  • 22:53 @mattfraction Why must you crush my dreams? Didn't I support you when you spent 3 whole months trying to get Marvel to relaunch HUGGA BUNCH? #
  • 23:21 @sispurrier You, sir, are a sick and twisted individual. I love it. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments :

Popular Posts

Blog Archive