My SDCC Schedule


It looks to be a busy week for me at the San Diego Comic-Con. Lots of signings, lots of meetings, lots of beer drinking, and the Eisners too. I'm really looking forward to the trip though, if for no other reason than to get out of this miserable Kansas heat. If you're there, be sure and say hi.


WEDNESDAY
5:30-7pm > Signing at the DC booth/Vertigo table

THURSDAY
1:30-3pm > Signing at the DC booth/Vertigo table
4:30-6pm > Signing at the DC booth/Vertigo table

FRIDAY
3-4:30pm > Signing at the DC booth/Vertigo table
4:30-5:30pm > PANEL – Vertigo Editorial Presentation (Room 5AB)

SATURDAY
11:30am-1pm > Signing at the DC booth/Vertigo table
4-5:30pm > Signing at the DC booth/Vertigo table

SUNDAY
10:30am-12:30pm > Signing at the DC booth/Vertigo table

2 comments :

((Ray)) at: 3:48 PM said...

Hey man, great to meet you at the con. Keep up the work, I'll keep reading. Thanks for talking. And as soon as I can I'm getting the Other Side trade and sharing with my military buddy. Back to Kansas City yet, recovering from the overwhelmingness of the Con?

Jason Aaron at: 4:14 PM said...

Hey, man. Yeah, I'm back in KC and still recovering. I'll try to post about my experience later tonight, if I don't crash early. Great meeting you too and thanks for the support.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive