My C2E2 Schedule

This weekend I'll be hanging out at C2E2 in Chicago. When I'm not at the local tiki bars or hot dog joints, here's where you'll find me.


Friday, April 21

12:00-1:00 pm -- Signing at the Marvel booth

3:00-4:00 pm -- LOVE IS LOVE signing at the CBLDF booth, #409


Saturday, April 22

4:00-5:00 pm -- MARVEL: The Next Big Thing panel, room S401

6:30-7:30 pm -- Jason Aaron and Jason Latour: Southern Bastards panel, room S401


Sunday, April 23

12:00-1:00 pm -- Signing at the Marvel booth

3:00-4:00 pm -- LOVE IS LOVE signing at the IDW booth, #609


I'll also occasionally be stationed in Artist Alley, at table P18, alongside Jason Latour. I'll be dropping by there whenever I can over the course of the weekend. Check my twitter, as I'll try to post some hours once I know them. We'll have BASTARDS and GODDAMNED trades for sale. But the hugs are free.

And so you know what I look like now, here's me on the set of the SCALPED pilot the other day, with Gil Birmingham as Chief Red Crow. Fucking surreal.

0 comments :

Popular Posts

Blog Archive